Monday, March 5, 2007

The Truth

Last night I told my girlfriend the last of my sexual secrets. We got on the topic of what we find attractive in the other sex, and she asked me if I ever wanted another guy. I told her "no", not sexually, at least, but I do admire some guys' facial features. It makes it better still if they're personable. Once I get to know them, though, I stop seeing them that way and start seeing them as friends. But I digress...

She mentioned a girl who liked anal sex (don't know how we got there), and we talked about the pros and cons. She said she couldn't do it for a number of reasons, but especially because of the uncleanliness. I agreed that that might be an issue, too, but that most people seem to defer because of discomfort. I told her about how Dan Savage always recommends getting warmed up with rimming (blech), fingering and generally associating stimulation with vaginal stimulation and orgasms.

Eventually she asked me to spoon, and I jokingly said, "Only if you give me a reach around. Does that make me gay?"

She replied by saying, "Only if you want me to put a strap-on on and peg you while I do it."

I didn't agree, but somehow I conveyed to her that I had tried stuff before, and so I spilled the beans of my "anal history". She listened coolly and respectfully, then took it as is. (What a great girlfriend!) She told me a secret, too, but I can't pass that one on... yet. I have to get her permission I think. Maybe if and when I tell her about this blog...

1 comment:

Suze said...

It's good that you feel you can open up to her in this way.

I have only just started to enjoy a little anal play myself. ;)