Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Back to whackin'

My relationship with my girlfriend is over. Ignoring the emotional and non-sexual complications of it all, we hardly hooked up toward the end. It fucking sucks to think I lost my virginity to her, and now it's over. I can't say that either of us loved the other ever, but now it seems like whatever we did have meant nothing.

Oh well, such is life.

To speak of life, I have gotten back into the regular grind of whacking off. On of those new toys I got a while back was the Senso Vagina. Despite the unoriginal name, this thing rocks! I use it almost every time. I'm finally using real lube now instead of lotion, and it's working way better. This thing was only $19.95. I kind of wonder if someone makes the equivalent of "The Rabbit" for men? Does anyone know if there's a great men's masturbator out there?

No comments: