Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Posted to another blog

A comment I posted at Sexeteria:

I'd say your advice was pretty spot on. Just to relay my experience:

I lost my virginity less than a month ago. My stipulations went like this (chronologically):
-not until I'm married (that was my Christian upbringing) and the first time won't be under the influence of alcohol or drugs
-not unless I really love the person (that was the beginning of college... I still did everything but vaginal/anal intercourse. The alcohol and drugs thing still applied.

Finally, here was my set:
-I care for the person and trust them
-I'm safe and know I have protection
-neither of us is under the influence

AND it ended up being me with a beer in me, her with at least three drinks in her and SUPER horny, me caring for her but not loving her, and neither of us using protection. Granted, we knew she couldn't get pregnant, but I was going on he word that she had no STDs. I had been down there before, but we should all know that that's not an indicator.

ANYWAY, I'm glad I got it out of the way... finally... at 23. But I still kind of regretted it. It felt amazing because she knew what she was doing, but we all wish we could change things. I think your advice would serve a lot of people well. Just don't go to Mexico and get a hooker.

No comments: