Monday, February 26, 2007

Virginity

I had planned on posting regarding virginity. It's still going to happen, but I'm not sure how authoritative I can be on it anymore. As of the early AM on Saturday morning, I am no longer a virgin. I lost it at 23. How was it? It was worth waiting for someone I had a real relationship with. It felt amazing compared to oral, but in a different way.

The first time, she didn't come, so we tried again, but I was too spent, and I have a problem getting it up and keeping it up while I'm on my back for some reason. I think it's because I never masturbate on my back. Anyways, this morning (yesterday morning) we went at it again, and this time I made sure she was warmed up. I entered her with a little guidance from her hand, and I started gently, then worked into a harder thrust. She was so wet, and it didn't take long before I was thrusting hard and fast.

She was moaning a lot and really enjoying it. We were just trying missionary, and I had always heard that missionary is pretty lame for the woman, but she asked me to stay in it instead of trying something new. She wanted me to put my weight on her, though, so I did. I guess the bottom of my stomach rubbed her clit just right, ad she was getting off.

I slowed down after a little bit because I could feel myself getting ready to come. I took it slow, but thrusted deep into her, and she started moaning loudly and whispering how good it felt. I couldn't help it and started fucking her faster again. She started crying out, then told me she was going to come. That pushed me overboard and since I knew I was about three seconds from coming, I started ramming her hard, which she liked a lot.

We ended up coming at the same time! Who knew it would happen on my second try! I just kept pushing and coming in her more and more while she kind of groaned a little then collapsed back, exhausted. I know it's such an unrealistic and romanticized thing, so I shouldn't get my hopes up for recreating it in the future, but god, was it amazing! She said later that I made her toes tingle. Hah!

I guess that's all to say for now, except "yay!" Now I can start working on lasting longer and enjoying other positions.

Sorry. It's been a while since I posted. Eventually I'll learn that I'm never going to get a readership without posting regularly.

No comments: